As I mentioned in this post, I am making some changes to my blog. I’m not going to be blogging as much about games and more about nerdy things in general. I also have some projects that I want to work on throughout 2015.
1. Complete the 356 Day Photo Challenge. To hold myself accountable, I’ll be posting my 356 photos once a week.
2. Complete this reading challenge. 52 books. That’s a book a week. I’ll post once a month about what books I’ve read to complete this challenge.
3. I have some hopefully very exciting things happening in 2015… that might make me busier than I was planning on being. So with that thought, I am going to plan at LEAST 3 posts a week and hopefully there is more than that.
4. I applied to start school again! I’m crazy nervous about it but super excited at the same time…I’d like to continue my self study on different programming languages and would like to add it to my blog. I’m not sure how I’ll go about this but it’s something that is on my mind and will be adding to my blog in the near future.
5. Promote. Promote. Promote. This means commenting more, scheduling more tweets/things on social media and interacting with other bloggers more. I’m really going to be pushing myself out of my comfort zone on this because I’m normally very timid about self-promotion.
What are your goals for 2015??
Support my loot crate addiction!
Follow Me On: