* Battle friends in space through creative multiplayer modes
* Gravity physics gives Yargis an entertaining playing exprience
* Game controller support
* Family friendly
* Engaging story
* Unlocks and rewards – Gain access to more interchangeable and upgradeable parts
* Original 3D graphics and music
* Level editor and shareable levels
* Game engine built from the ground up for the best and most unique experience!
What I love about Yargis
* It’s so much fun
* It is an indie game
* It’s SPACE!
* The physics of the game
I’m apparently not great at space games. Something about the physics of moving around in space really messes with me but man, I LOVE THIS GAME! The controller support is nice if you like playing with a controller. Normally, I love controllers but it is definitely harder for me to fly around in space with a controller. I’ve legitimately had a lot of fun playing this game. Your ship is customizable and you get to shoot things. What’s not to like? I mean, really. There is space, shooting, and customization – three things that would make any gamer happy!
Want to try it out? Yargis game me a code to give away to one of my readers!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*full disclosure: I was given this game to review but all opinions are my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Support my loot crate addiction!
Follow Me On: