I’d like to thank Jessica from The Pyreflies for nominating me for my Liebster Award!
First of all, can we talk about her blog name, for just one second?!
“They may be called ‘pyreflies’ but they aren’t really ‘flies’, you see. They’re those lights you see whenever a fiend dies. The little fellows are responsible for a few fantastic phenomena. Visions of the past, spheres, fiends—these are all the pyreflies’ doing. In fact… pyreflies have something to do with aeons, too. The dreams of the fayth reach through the spirit of the summoner… And that which is unreal becomes real for all to see!” – Maechen.
I frickin’ love some Final Fantasy references. Also, she does some really great FF inspired outfits that I adore. You should go give her bloggy a looksies!
Liebster is a German word that means sweetheart, beloved, or darling and is an award that is given from one blogger to another. Fun, huh?
1. Thank and link the person that nominated you.
2. Write the rules and display the award.
3. Answer the 11 questions and write your own 11 questions.
4. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers that have 200 or fewer followers on their blog.
5. Write 11 facts about yourself.
1. You just won a million dollars! What’s the first thing you buy? Oh dear. I have no idea. Two plane ticket; one to Utah and one to Washington.
2. Do you have a celebrity crush? Who is it? Yes, yes I do. Tom Hiddleston.
3. You can only watch one TV show for an entire week. What show would you choose? Star Trek. I feel like that’s pretty much all I do now. xD I love Star Trek so much.
4. What color are your favorite pair of shoes? Ummm they’re dark gray and have sugar skulls on them.
5. Do you eat breakfast every morning? No. I hardly ever actually eat breakfast. Is that bad?
6. Which character from the Harry Potter series would you most like to hang out with for a day? Hermione! No, Dumbledore! Either one would be great. They’re both amazingly brilliant. I just want to pick their brains and ask them a million questions.
7. You have to legally change your name to a fruit (yes, a fruit!) What would your new name be? Olive.
8. How often do you exercise? I used to exercise daily but … moving and life. So, not as often as I should be.
9. What Disney park would you most like to visit: Disneyland (California), Disney World (Florida), Tokyo Disney, Disneyland Paris or Hong Kong Disneyland?I’ve been to California, I am planning on going to Florida in the next year or so… I’d have to pick Tokyo Disney, I think.
10. Do you know a second language? If not, what is a language you would like to learn? I took 2 years of Spanish in high school and can only say a few things. I’d love to sit down and learn French or German one day.
11. Name one thing you love about your partner. If you’re single: what is one thing you look for in a potential partner? He never gets mad or angry. Not that I give him reason to be upset but he is like the most logical, even-tempered person I’ve ever met. ❤
11 facts about me:
1. I’m insanely insecure.
2. My favorite color is yellow.
3. I am scared of moths.
4. I am an extremely emotional person.
5. I could eat sushi every day for the rest of my life and be happy.
6. I watch at least one episode of Star Trek every day.
7. I saw Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring 22 times in theatres.
8. I almost failed gym in high school.
9. I desperately want to go to Barcelona.
10. I love and adore sweet tea.
11. I am a wannabe cat lady with no cats. Dx
My Questions for you:
1. What is your dream job?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. Describe your perfect meal.
4. Describe your favorite outfit.
5. Do you have a hobby, if so what is it?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. What would you do if you knew you only had a week to live?
8. Who do you admire the most?
9. What are your best qualities?
10. What movie gave you unrealistic expectations?
11. If you could meet anyone famous, dead or alive, who would it be and why?